As promised before, we are releasing today a new build of Mnemons’ alpha. This is the last build we will release of Mnemons in a long time and, I’m not gonna lie, probably ever. March 14th we will be dropping steadily our work and support on Mnemons and Semblante and we will start from scratch a brand new project.
* Music on the hub should be working properly now.
* Fixed a problem with the music loop on certain stages.
* Added different graphic settings for the game:
** F1 for Best settings: this is the regular graphics settings with lowest performance, which needs a good video card to run smoothly. It’s the default mode.
** F2 for Better settings: this mode removes some graphical effects, improving performance. Mid-range to budget graphics cards can run this mode smoothly.
** F3 for Good settings: this mode removes all shaders and graphical effects. Use it if you have an IGP or legacy cards that can’t run the game properly even on the previous mode.
** You can change the graphics settings at any time during the game or at the main menu. The changes only takes effect when you change stages, however.
* Up to 46% performance improvement on all of the aforementioned modes by using a new rendering method for the Lethe, which means that if the game only slowed down on stages 1-6, 1-7 and 3-2, it will probably run smoothly now even on Best settings.
* Added a brand new stage: 3-3.
* Small fixes on stages 1-7 and 2-4. They should be less challenging now.
* And some other small fixes…
And, oh yes! The image of this post is a wallpaper from our Mnemons Wallpaper Pack! Grab yours now!